Los Angeles, CA (December 12, 2022) – On Sunday, December 11, Penske Media Corporation’s (PMC) highly-anticipated LA3C music, food and art festival, which celebrates the rich culture and immense creativity of Los Angeles, wrapped the final day of the inaugural two-day festival at Los Angeles State Historic Park.
LA3C’s genre-spanning lineup celebrated the sounds and spirit of Los Angeles with big-name headliners and homegrown favorites. Saturday was marked by amazing performances from beloved music icons and today’s biggest hit makers from hip-hop to K-pop including Lil Baby, Snoop Dogg, Seventeen, Mustard, Free Nationals, and KYLE as well as a special pop-up from legendary ethologist, activist and conservationist Dr. Jane Goodall. Sunday kept the energy just as exhilarating with a celebration of Latin music, featuring high octane performances from Colombian superstar Maluma, Snow Tha Product, Gerardo Ortiz, Fonseca, Chesca, and so many more.
● Chicocurlyhead started Sunday’s LA3C stage with lively performances of “Dame Mas De Ti” and “How It Goes.” Monogem took to the stage to perform “Tangerine Sky,” “Get You High” and more. Marc Segui surprised attendees by bringing out Latin rap and hip hop performer, Xavibo. Chesca charmed the crowd with dance moves to “Te Quiero Baby” and “TuTuRu” and closed the set with her hit song “ACTIVA” with Villano Antillano joining her onstage. Fonseca had the crowd dancing to his style of Latin pop/traditional folkloric rhythms with spirited performances of his hits “Eres mi sueño,” “Arroyito,” and more. The fans were jumping to Gerardo Ortiz’s energetic performance of his crowd-pleaser “Tranquilito” and more.
● Snow Tha Product hyped up the crowd with dance contests, toasted to her final show of the year while also performing hits such as “La Vida,” “Not Today” and also invited her mom to the stage to join her for a song.
● Performing with the skyline of downtown Los Angeles lighting up the horizon, Sunday LA3C headliner Maluma began his set getting the crowd to sing along to his chart-topping hit “Hawái.” The Colombian superstar also known as Papi Juancho closed the weekend performing fan favorites including “Felices los 4,” “11 PM,” and more.
● Earlier in the weekend, on Saturday, Deadline partnered with LA3C to host the ‘Contenders Film LA3C: Conversations with Contenders’ event in downtown Los Angeles. Films highlighted included Sony Pictures’ “A Man Called Otto” and “The Woman King,” Searchlight Pictures’ “The Banshees of Inisherin,” Apple Original Films’ “Emancipation” and Netflix’s “The Pale Blue Eye.” Sunday, The Hollywood Reporter partnered with LA3C to host a live Q&A with Robert Downey Jr. titled “An Afternoon With Robert Downey Jr.,” which included an exclusive screening event for the emotional Sr., the Netflix documentary about Robert Downey Sr., followed by a live Q&A with Downey Jr. and his wife/Team Downey producing partner, Susan Downey, moderated by The Hollywood Reporter’s Scott Feinberg.
● In partnership with Hot Import Nights®, the world's largest and most unique indoor/outdoor automotive lifestyle event producer, HIN Events hosted a second festival stage with Sunday’s headliner ToKiMONSTA ended the night by treating fans to performances of “Loved By U” and more. Other featured HIN Stage performers included performance sets from Accia, Arius, Cam Girl, LOLO, Lucky Light, Madds, MEIRLIN and Peach.
Alongside diverse music, festival-goers were wowed with curated best-in-class experiences including a range of multicultural food at Dining Discovery presented by Facebook; one-of-a-kind artwork and installations representing the city; fun and interactive brand activations by Homedics, NYX Professional Makeup, Maker’s Mark, Redken, ViX+; and SHE Media’s Meaningful Marketplace sponsored by U.S. Bank that showcased LA-based entrepreneurs.
Follow the event on social media: Facebook @LA3Cofficial, Twitter @LA3Cofficial, Instagram @LA3Cofficial and join the conversation using #LA3C.
SOCIAL MEDIA: Follow the event on social media: Facebook @LA3Cofficial, Twitter @LA3Cofficial, Instagram @LA3Cofficial and join the conversation using #LA3C